- shintashenAsked on March 12, 2013 at 03:31 AM
I have a form:
The form is currently here:
I just need to edit some text and replace the image. But it wasn't made using my account and wasn't saved in My Forms.
Before, I can just enter that URL in my browser and the form will appear and I can edit it with no problem. But not anymore. My browser's cache was probably erased. Is there a way for me to retrieve that form?
It's quite a long one for me to recreate. I hope there's a way. Thanks.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 04:07 AM
I checked this form http://www.jotform.me/form/30278490790460 and it is under a guest account only. To be able to access and edit this form, it has to be in your account.
Are you the owner of this form?
Will await for your response.
- shintashenAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 04:13 AM
Yes, I was the one who created that form before I created an account. I didn't realize then that I need to sign-up so I continued creating.
Is it possible to access it and save it into my account?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 04:19 AM
I have transferred the form's into your shintashen account.
You can re-login to jotform and check again in your My Forms.
- shintashenAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 04:34 AM
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 04:41 AM
You're quite welcome. Feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.