- ibroSecretariatAsked on March 12, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Yesterday, integration with dropbox suddenly stopped.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 09:21 AM
We do apologize about any inconveniences that this may have caused you. I have cleared your form cache on our end, please remove the Dropbox Integration then Add it again to rebuild the integration to see if this helps. Please let us know if you continue to have further problems.
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I removed and replaced dropbox integration. Then submitted a new form. The pdf still shows as empty in Dropbox.
- ibroSecretariatAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Any other ideas?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I've done some more investigating on your form and determined that the Integration appears to be having problems since after I integrated my own dropbox with your form to test it further nothing happened therefore I am forwarding this issue to our developers to take a look at since I believe there may be an underlying problem involved on your account's integration with dropbox because I additionally tested it with a clone on my account where it had then came through to dropbox fine. We will notify you if more information is needed or as soon as the issue is fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 03:28 AM
Problem was related with latest kernel update that caused trouble on our PDF library, I can confirm that it's completely solved now,
- tammyrogersAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 07:56 PM
This trouble can be solved out by pdf file repair software
Make use of next article http://www.pdfrepairtoolbox.com
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 09:44 PM
Unfortunately, the link you provided is to a suspended Netfirms account. Is there another link to the repair toolbox? It sounds interesting.