- raincloud13Asked on May 19, 2010 at 05:53 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:35 AMSo, do you get an error message when you test an authorize.net form you make with JotForm?
- buzz1000Answered on October 15, 2010 at 02:14 PM
I get the same message both when I test it and also when I complete the form on my webpage.
my url is www.cmctruefriends.com/index2.html Click the members button and then click the teen membership button to get to the form.
Please help me with this also
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
I added this to our bug list. We will work on adding phone option to the authorize.net forms.
Please try contacting Authorize.net and ask them if there is a way to disable the phone requirement.
- subdivnetAnswered on November 29, 2010 at 10:08 PM
This is answered in another thread. Keep searching.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 02:49 AM
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net ),
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields,
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone and Email fields.