- ChrisAsked on March 27, 2011 at 12:10 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 12:43 PM
I can't seem to find the form on our database. Were you using the same email
address in creating a JotForm account? Nothing came up when I did a search
using your username and email address. Please provide the username or email
address used when you created the form so that we can track down the form.
- brx250Answered on March 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Thank you for using JotFrom!
I’ve checked the form itself and it seems to be working. However, I can’t seem to get a hold of your account information. What username do you use? Please go ahead and login to JotForm and check your form settings. Any additional information you could give us would be a big help.
If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us.
Albert | JotForm Support
- cihatAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 06:02 AM
How can I remove barriers jotform Please Help ....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 06:07 AM
Can you explain further what you mean by barriers? It would be better also if you can create a new post.
- cihatAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:02 AM
Why disable jotform
- chtAnswered on May 06, 2011 at 07:05 AM
liyam please add me = email@example.com
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 03:10 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not using a chat client.
Your form will be enabled again when you create your own username/password. Have you already created one already?
Please take note that a free account is different from a guest account. You should create a free account to be able to use your forms again and receive more submissions.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cihatAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 12:03 PM
I created the account, but still the same
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 07, 2011 at 01:27 PM
I have checked your account and found out that my colleague, Neil, was right. Your form was suspended due to a format that is quite similar to a phishing form.
I have now activated your account.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
Thanks and warm regards.