- audabeeAsked on March 13, 2013 at 03:00 AM
Hi, I've got two very simple forms that keep being disabled.
They're just a simple voting forms. I've never had this issue before.
The only thing that is different about them is that
1. They both have "unique submission" as strict (one vote, one person) and
2. they did have (but I've since disabled) and end date, that is, voting would finish on 1 April 2013.
I wondered if it's because I've got "Submission Limit" set to 1 - I assume this means the number of votes an individual can make, but now I'm worried that it means every time someone votes, it disables the form...
- glennleeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 08:09 AM
The submission limit should not set to 1 because if the limit is reach your form will be disable. Submission limit is for the form not for individual.
I hope this helps you.
- audabeeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 01:48 PM
Thank you. I completely misunderstood the feature. It's all going well now.
- glennleeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 01:52 PM
You're welcome. If you need more help please let us know.