- samiam1973Asked on May 19, 2010 at 07:05 PM
- hurricanetattooAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 08:48 AMlearn how to use the conditions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:40 AMUsing conditions is a great idea! You can create multiple products and hide/show options on the product list of the user enters the correct coupon code on a coupon code question. I guess it is possible.
- samiam1973Answered on June 09, 2010 at 06:59 AMBut my form is connected to paypal. Is there a way to make the code subtract from the total before going to paypal?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 07:07 AMAdd product with the discount prices. Then use conditions to hide products with full prices and show products with discount prices.
- samiam1973Answered on June 09, 2010 at 07:10 AMI tried that but I cant hide the products in the conditions. How would I be able to do on mine?http://www.jotform.com/form/10854734168
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 08:15 AMSorry, my mistake, it looks like what I described is not possible. I added it to our suggestions list.
- samiam1973Answered on June 09, 2010 at 08:18 AMAw man. You had me hopeful. How long do you think that will take to add? I need it for my site.thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 09, 2010 at 08:53 AMI think we probably need to implement something like that into the payment wizard. So, it can take a while before we can get to it. Impossible to give a time frame.
- samiam1973Answered on June 21, 2010 at 09:05 PMHas any progress been made on this feature?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:19 AMWe added it to our suggestions list but there is no guarantee when or if we will implement it. If there are a lot of requests, we probably will implement it.
- HeeschenAnswered on August 22, 2010 at 04:52 AM
Please, I would also need this feature! That would be so nice!
- danatimkoAnswered on December 22, 2010 at 08:51 PM
- HeeschenAnswered on December 23, 2010 at 01:24 AM
I am looking very much forward to have conditions in the paypal payment wizard, so i can hide/show products in the payment area! Thanks.
- inkmindAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 05:00 PM
That would be amazing.
- SoulPhiyaAnswered on January 17, 2011 at 01:56 PM
consider this my request! jotform is awesome, but still very limited. conditions are glitchy too. but still love it!
- circeinsAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 03:24 PM
Also, would love to have this feature! Really the only area that Jot Form fails but it's a crucial one for me...
- allanftdAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 04:13 PM
Thanks for all of your comments. We hear you, and we're working hard to have this feature implemented real soon. We appreciate your patience.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- richdesignsAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 01:40 PM
It is possible. Check out this form.
I achieved it by creating a seperate form with the discounted prices and embedding it within my regular price form with the html option. I set up the discount code and set the conditions to hide the regular prices when the correct code was used and show the sale prices. I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, script codes are stripped out from free text fields. Please use iframe codes instead to display the "Sale" form.
Test your form out to see what I mean.
To get your form's iframe embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
- richdesignsAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 05:45 PM
Not quite sure I understand. If type in the code "promo1", the new pricing will appear.
- Hakan CorapAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I'm playing around with conditions and I have a question about it.
lets say that I have an advertising print with 50 coupon codes on it hanging in a mall. people tear out a piece of code an then visit my jotform. If they enter the right combination off characters they will se the send button and finish the order.
My setup in the condition wizard will be like this.
If coupon code field equals to (6-char password) "4dh7Z" then show send/purchase button
so long no problem. but what happens when i almost have 50 or 100 or even 1000 different unique combinations?
do I have to put 1000 of this same setting? I tried to use the comma sign to make multiple answers give acces but the result was that everything I put in the box became the right answer instead of copying 100 unique answers in the box now I have to do 100 conditions?!?!
there gotta be a better solution?!
anyone out there?
Aytekin usta yardimci olursan sevinirim tam anlatamadim galiba?
- Hakan CorapAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 03:48 AM
Also I noticed that for this to work in a text box I would need a option where I can make a setting like
"if one of these conditions are matched" ..but instead i only can choose
"if all of these conditions are matched" wich means that all off the 100 combinations must be entered
in the text box so the send button can be visible.
so I deleted the whole job wich took me about 3 hours =/
I figured out that I have to do over 300 separate conditions for this to work and they must be done one by one (not in a single condition option like I did)
hope there will be a better solution for this in the future.
- fxrAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 03:54 AM
There is a 'if one of these conditions are matched'
Please open a new thread if you have any more questions.
- indivisualAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 10:54 PM
thank you so much for your answer.. thats exactly what I did but the problem is
I only get the option Alla & Alla translated in to english All or All. Is there a problem with the translation to swedih or what? thank you!
- Hakan CorapAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 07:32 AM
Sorry here is a picture of the conditions menu in swedish I have problem with.
when clicking the dropbox there is a second choice which says "alla" (transl. all)
- fxrAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 08:22 AM
I believe 'any' is the top one and 'all' is the bottom.
I will create a seperate thread/ticket with our developers and ask them if they could address this potential issue with the Swedish translation
- Hakan CorapAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 06:38 PM
thank you so much. GREAT!
I'will try the top one to see if it works.
- kevbaumAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 06:28 PM