- podlegoopAsked on March 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Hello. I have a wordpress site and I'm using a jotform as a "feedback". I have the code placed in the footer.php so it loads on every page. At first, this worked great. Now for some reason, it does not appear on safari. I believe it appears for e erything else. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I have checked your form on Safari Browser / Mac and is appears to be just fine.
I'd suggest to clear your browser's cache and recheck the page. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Hello, in addition to my colleague's testing, I also see the feedback button and form on Safari Windows.
- podlegoopAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM
lol... Thanks. I just cleared my coockies and all is well. Thanks and sorry about that.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 13, 2013 at 03:36 PM
No problem. We are glad that your form is working fine.
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to post them in the forum. We will gladly help you out.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 07:52 AM
Good news: We have just released a Wordpress plugin: JotForm Feedback Button. You can now add customizable feedback buttons to your web site more easily.