- nthykAsked on March 27, 2011 at 02:37 PM
I want email notifications come directly to my own inbox defined on my form. How can I do it? I don't want to check another inbox or webpage for this.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 03:40 PM
Here is how you can have/edit email address(es) for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Write/Change the email address on the lower bottom corner. You need to separate them with an comma at this step if you want multiple addresses.
In case of further assistance is required please let me know.