- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 13, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I'm creating a form that will have multiple options and depending on which options they choose the user will be taken to another page in the form. For example:
- If they choose all of the options 1-3 they will be taken to page 2
- If they choose all of the options 1-7 they will be taken to page 3
- And if they choose all of the options then they are taken to page 4
I've created a test form and set up some conditions, but I must be doing something wrong, b/c if they choose 1-7 or ALL of the options it still just takes me to page 2 since options 1-3 were filled out.
Here is the link to my test form and any ideas you have would be appreicated: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30713757739968
- glennleeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM
In this case you have to have rule on every radio option. I cloned your form. Here it is .
This condition for page 2.
You also need to do this on page 3.
I hope this helps you. Thanks
- email@example.comAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Awesome...thanks for the help! That makes perfect sense now that I see it.
- glennleeAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 12:08 PM
You're welcome. If you need any help please let us know.