- buttonloversAsked on March 13, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Hello! Assuming there is a small icon that pops up as an alert when a user does not fill out a required field - it is not displaying and it showing a broken image. This seems to be the link to it http://submit.jotform.us/http://cdn.jotfor.ms/images/exclamation-octagon.png
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 02:18 PM
thanks for bringing this to our attention!
I am forwarding this to our dev team for further investigation:
- jtatham4Answered on March 13, 2013 at 09:03 PM
I have the same issue. Code is looking for this image
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM
We have already reported this issue to our dev team and they are already working on it.
Thank you for your patience and have a great day!
- getcostarAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 03:38 AM
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 04:11 AM
Issue has been fixed. Thanks for your patience.
- getcostarAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:28 AM
I strongly advise to test your fixes first in your development setup before committing code changes. Now empty required fields pass without problem. Furthermore the Ajax functionality of the product widget totaling the amount does not work anymore (was okay this morning, no changes on our side).
EDIT: Oops. Was a conflicting script on our side. Sorry. ALL OKAY.
- qrronleeAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 03:55 AM
Have you ever used some 3rd party imaging tools to do with that problem?
- khrisellAnswered on October 09, 2013 at 05:29 AM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry,You can create your new thread using this link http://www.jotform.com/contact. so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.
Thank you and looking forward to assist you.