It is very time consuming to delete multiple old submissions. The previous version made this task very easy.
Is this feature going to be fixed?
- hurricanetattooAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 08:44 AMi think they are working on it...but now you can reduce the viewed submissions by date and easily x them. i think they added an x on the top right of each submission. or if not by date then by keyword
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 06:59 AMWe added a solution for this. It is now very easy to delete submissions. Just click on the cross button on the grid at the bottom of the Submissions page. It is easier than selecting checkboxes to delete multiple row. Just click on the cross icon and the submission is deleted.
- enkiduAnswered on June 18, 2010 at 10:53 AMYep - but this way I have to delete them one by one. And right now I have got over 100. Is there any way to delete them en masse?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:15 AMUnfortunately no, there is no way to delete them all at once.
- stefkoziAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 04:50 PM
I also suffer this problem. I have to manually delete 100's of forms. I need to keep the most recent submissions so i cant "delete all". Cant you create a delete all on the page button like on gmail so you can delete in batches of 40
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 05:39 PM
I have opened a new ticket for your suggestion. Please refer to this page for updates. Thanks!