- MattAsked on March 13, 2013 at 07:47 PM
How do I figure out where the form is sending to and how do I change it if I need to? The form is located at: http://renuvafranchise.com/information.html
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 09:37 PM
The said form was created under guest account. Can you please let us know your JotForm account username if you already have? We can help you to transfer your form for you.
- MattAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 09:44 PM
I don't know the username...I created it using firstname.lastname@example.org but when I try and reset it states there is no account under that email address...should I forward my original email I got when testing the form?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Sorry to tell you that there is no account found associated to the email address that you provide. I would suggest you to register to FREE account first then let us know the account username of that for us to transfer this form to your account.
- matt5150Answered on March 14, 2013 at 08:48 AM
I created an account with the username matt5150
- glennleeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM
I already moved your form to matt5150. Please check and get back to us if you need more assistance.