- eatsonfeetsAsked on March 13, 2013 at 08:48 PM
It seems that the FB integration tutorial follows a different path than FB does. There are steps on the tutorial that are not there when getting to the FB place.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for reporting this us and we apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Please take a look at this one if you don't mind. http://jotform.me/help/149-Facebook-Forms-Integration-Video
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- eatsonfeetsAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 03:17 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 04:33 PM
If your target is just to show your form into Facebook Fan Page. I would suggest you to use this guide instead: Adding Form to Facebook.
As for the "Developers" method, we will take a look at that and change the steps if necessary.
- eatsonfeetsAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Thank you! That worked great. Now I am wondering how ro easily add this to about 50 pages easily. It seems that FB only allows you to do that one by one. Really????
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 01:21 PM
Unfortunately, you will have to do that one by one for each pages you have. Because I don't think if there's a batch process for method or is there any workaround.
- eatsonfeetsAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 03:36 PM
Ack. Thanks anyway.