- Stuart MillerAsked on March 14, 2013 at 06:43 AM
- glennleeAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 09:27 AM
I checked your form and I can see the whole form. I think the problem will be on your div in your website.
http://www.stuartmillerdriving.com/responses.htmPlease try to change overflow:hidden to overflow:scroll .I hope this helps. Thanks
- Stuart622Answered on April 11, 2013 at 09:24 AMHi apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I have attached a snapshot of the non-scrolling page code. I have tried changing the ‘scrolling’ to ‘yes’ but it made no difference.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 09:36 AM
Unfortunately, we cannot see the said attached image, can you please attach it again? Or if you are having troubles with attaching the image, you can just provide us a link to the image.
- Stuart622Answered on April 11, 2013 at 10:11 AMHi, OK I’ll try again, inserting as well this time.
Hope this works.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM
You should enable the scrolling on your Grid form in case the submissions data increases.
You can try changing the iframe code to this
<iframe src="//www.jotformeu.com/grid/22853637167057" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; min-height:500px; border:none;" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
Set the 'scrolling' to auto instead.
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- Stuart622Answered on April 11, 2013 at 11:21 AMHi Sorry about this, but I must be very stupid. I have copied your email code word and syntax exactly and it still will not allow scrolling?
Where am I going wrong? I am editing it in Zara on “Widget: Edit”,then on the web properties window under HTML code (body) window.
See attached jpeg
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM
We are unable to see your attached image. Please try reposting the image
or paste the image direct link instead.
There is no URL this is a jpeg on my desktop! How come everyone else in the world can see jpegs?
I give up - forget it i will delete the form and try somewhere else.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 01:14 PM
You cannot directly paste the image in the thread composer. Please try using the file sharing tool found on this link instead then post the image url/link it generates.
- Stuart622Answered on April 11, 2013 at 02:30 PMThis is getting silly.
Try this: http://tinypic.com/r/28k1ndi/6
- Stuart622Answered on April 11, 2013 at 03:09 PMHi, that worked.
Sent from mobile
- pinoytechAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Good to hear that everything is working fine now. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a great day!