- ywamharpendenAsked on March 14, 2013 at 06:45 AM
Are their any plans for adding the functionality for someone filling in a form to be able to login and complete a form. I know their is the method of being able to receive an unique URL to complete a form but if there is a way to have a login page instead so that a user can simply login and manage their form(s) to be filled in.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
You can create a form that can be save & continue later. Check this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-to-Continue-Later
If you can describe more what is the login process for just to saved & continue a form, we will check
- ywamharpendenAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Thanks. I currently use the save and continue system. I am thinking more a system where they would register by signing up, choosing a password and could then start an application form (we use them for training schools). And then instead of having a unique URL they can come back to our site and login (or reset their password if forgotten). With the current method of save and continue if for some reason an applicant looses that email they can't recover their form, they need to start again.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM
You can easily do have this system in your website.
If I am to suggest, here is what you can do.
1. Create a Registration Form . A registration form does not have to be a login form. Having the registrant name and email is sufficient to register.
2. The save & continue later was meant to use the form directly. Meaning, the user does not have to go into the website to continue the work session. They can go back instead to the link URL provided on the email message.
3. If the user loses the email message that contains the link URL, they can just type it manually on the browser. Or re-use the form instead on your website.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.