- conero2Asked on March 14, 2013 at 07:35 AM
i receive filled forms on my jotform account, but not in my personal email.
I tried modifing the email alerts but can't fix the problem
i saw the problem on this form http://www.jotform.com/?formID=20572132211336 now i'm checking also the others
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 07:52 AM
Upon checking your account, i found that your email id "firstname.lastname@example.org" is in our bounce list (check the bounce reason below. I have removed this email id from our bounce list and you should be receiving emails now.
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'mail server permanently rejected mes=
Let us know if you continue to have this issue.
- conero2Answered on March 14, 2013 at 08:31 AM
seems to work now, but i don't see anymore the "send" button if embedding the form with iframe
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 08:36 AM
Can you please share the URL where you have embedded this form?
- conero2Answered on March 14, 2013 at 08:39 AM
i embedded it on a test page http://www.hotelresidenceilconero.it/index.php?module=Stories&func=View&id=77
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Please try re-embed your form to just this codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/11740420014" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:510px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
I hope this will fixed the issue.
- conero2Answered on March 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Yes this works.
thank you very much guys
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Great! You are welcome! Let us know if you need anything else again.
Have a great day!