- njfafAsked on March 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM
In completing the form, when you click the submit button. Nothing happens. All required fields matching current selections have been completed.
- njfafAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I tried deleting and re-creating the submit button. I'm still not having any success. Please help!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 12:09 PM
The problem is the condition with hidden required fields on "Kappa Tau Category Selection". You should not make any required fields hidden. Please make those questions non-required and the form will work properly.
- njfafAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 02:41 PM
I've made all fields that are condition based non-required. However, the submit button is still not working. Thank you for your assistantance.
- njfafAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Welvin was able to assist me on chat support. It's now solved. Turned out to be a formatting issue in the free text area.