- ianmcinallyAsked on March 15, 2013 at 05:43 AM
After recently creating a form to monitor the use of studio equipment, I've started to encounter the following error on any of the PCs on the building network- is there anything I can do to fix this issue?The owner of this website (www.jotformeu.com) has banned your IP address (188.8.131.52). (Ref. 1006)Timestamp: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 02:39:04 -0700Your IP address: 184.108.40.206Requested URL: www.jotformeu.com/ianmcinally/studioequipmentError reference number: 1006Server ID: FL_21F10Process ID: PID_4f83c003967062eUser-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 06:29 AM
I have added your IP Address to our whitelist, please connect again and please get back to us for results.
- ianmcinallyAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 06:41 AM
Problemed fixed and now working perfectly- thank you so much for the quick response!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 07:17 AM
You're welcome, thanks for using JotForm.
- togetherwithjesusAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 01:45 PM
please add this to your whitelist
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on October 06, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Can you please start a new thread for your specific request. That way we will be able to track your request separately and provide the support you need.