- applepieproAsked on March 15, 2013 at 01:41 PM
I have a form created with filepicker integration. the filepicker integration works fine.
I also have the dropbox integration setup, this also works fine on its own except:
1) I can't access the "manage dropbox" lightbox, it just doesnt respond when i click. please help!
2) Again i noticed that images uploaded via filepicker do not get transfered to dropbox, instead i get a pdf representation of my form and a link to the images. how can i get the images transfered to dropbox. I noticed that when i use the file upload button on my form, the images get tranfered to dropbox. I would have settled for that, but i need to have my audience upload images from any prefered source in addition to myComputer.
What can I do
I need help pls.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Hello you may want to just try using the Dropbox Integration alone then. It normally supports both the pdf and the uploaded file itself which can be also synced from your desktop to grab which is already done by default in conjuction with the normal/multiple File Upload field.
Unless you were using the Filepicker.io to have it do something else in addition to that?
- applepieproAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 06:31 AM
I dont want to use the normal/multiple file upload field, because it doesnt give the opportunity to upload images from other sources except from myComputer.
I prefer to use the filepicker.io so that users can upload images from multiple sources, and this images should be trasfered to the dropbox folder i integrated with. BUt it doesnt transfer these images.
Is there a way i can have the images trasfered to dropbox uing filepicker.io and dropbox integration?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 09:11 AM
The dropbox integration requires the upload field for it to work.
The filepicker.io field is not the upload field. So, there is really no way to mix the integrations.
You will have to use 2 separate fields in your form, the upload field and the filepicker.io field. But the upload fields can be transferred to dropbox, but the filepicker.io will not.
"Is there a way i can have the images trasfered to dropbox uing filepicker.io and dropbox integration?"
Sorry, but there is no way to to do this within JotForm.
Hope this help.
- applepieproAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback.