- marcusantebiAsked on March 15, 2013 at 02:27 PM
I would like to create a form that has a start and stop time with the inputs as either a hour (1-9) and Minute (00-59) in drop down or manul entry with a selection of am or pm?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Please use "Date Time" control which is under "Power Tools" menu. When you select the control, you will see a button "Allow Time" & "Time Format" in toolbar (above your form).
This should resolve your issue. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- marcusantebiAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 03:52 PM
Thank youfor your reply.
It lets me remove the time but not the date. Is that possible???
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 15, 2013 at 04:03 PM
You wont be able to remove date from "Date Time" control. If you dont need the date and just want to use the time fields, probably you can use a set of textbox and dropdown to make your own time control.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Update: Time (only) field is now released!