- JeffAsked on March 16, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Also, can I direct a filled out form on my site to be directly emailed to me, the client submits the form?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Please refer the solution provided by my colleague: http://www.jotform.com/answers/65971-Can-I-embed-a-survey-form-in-an-e-mail-I-send-from-Gmail
Hope this helps!!
- madison332Answered on March 16, 2013 at 01:52 PMThank you. If I embed the link on my email, will the link take a client to
an @jotfrom.com address if I do not want the link assigned to a website?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Your user will simply get redirected to your form URL. Example: http://jotformpro.com/form/30685626227963. Also, I am not sure what you mean by @jotform.com address.
With regards to your original question, you can received form submissions directly to your email address by setting up a Form Notification: Setting Up Email Notifications. By default, form notification is automatically created once you save your form into our form builder. If you want to modify it and include some text, the guide given will help you.
Let us know if you have any additional questions.
- madison332Answered on March 16, 2013 at 07:42 PMThank you. Sorry for the confusion. Lets say that my form is not linked
to my web site. I email a client with a link to the form. They will then
see the form on your server but my form...correct?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 16, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Yes, that's correct.