- underthemilkwoodAsked on March 17, 2013 at 08:51 AM
Hi, I've created a new form and have embedded it in my site. I can fill the form out, but when I press submit a frame appears and says oops the form has been deleted. I investigated by disabling and re-enabling it, i even duplicated the form in a new form and when trying to preview says that ive deleted it.
What am I doing wrong? My website is wordpress, but as the form does display, I think the problem lies at jotForm somewhere...
Thanks in advance
- youngwebbuilderAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 09:09 AM
Jotform has an error, everyone's getting this problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 01:56 PM
Thanks for reporting and apologize for coming up this late. I have just tried creating a new form, cloning an existing form but I am unable to replicate the same so I think this has been fixed already. Can you please confirm if you're still having this issue?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Can you also confirm if the issue has been fixed on your end?
- underthemilkwoodAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 02:27 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. Suport sorted it after reading this forum. Thank you x