- tipliAsked on March 17, 2013 at 09:02 AM
1: today I tried to edit one of my forms, and on the website where it is embedded, was shown only the old version. (After many Ctrl+R, also.)
2: I tried to make a new form, but the preview and the embedding doesn't work. (error popup writes: removed or disabled form... I tried to really disable and after re-enable it, but remained the same.)
Plus information: my old forms seems to work well.
Can You please help me to fix/handle this problem?
Thanks a lot in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Thanks for reporting.
1. I have just cleared your forms cache. This should help you fix update problems.
2. I was not able to replicate the preview issue and in fact, I can access your form just fine. http://www.jotformeu.com/form/30753707494359
Please kindly check again to see if all of this issue has been fixed on your end.
- tipliAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 05:16 PM
after cache clearing now everything looks fine, thanks!