- webuser.myAsked on March 18, 2013 at 05:32 AM
What would be good is to have a unique submission method where a one time code is required for submission, and that code is barred from usage once used.
Form to be used by 3 users, in which the 3 codes were give:
For the users to submit the form, at the end, they will need to enter their respective code, ie. COde02. Once entered, the database will take note of it, and when attempted to enter again with that same code, it will not be allowed.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 05:50 AM
You can achieve this by using JotForms "Form Limit" >> "Unique Question".
Please follow these steps to achieve this:
1. Add a Text Field for code with label code
2. Click on "Setup & Embed"
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Go to Tab "Form Limits"
5. On the Unique Question section select the code field from dropdown
Hope this helps!!
- deadcenterfilmAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Is there a way for JotForm to validate the code entered? Using the example above, CodEo1 when entered would be considered invalid.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 06:45 PM