- orestAsked on March 18, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Dear support team, I am trying to integrate Highrise to my form, and there is a mistake which most probably comes from your side.
Cyryllic symbols which were entered in the form after sending to Highrise look like on the screenshot I have attached to this post.
Could you please fix that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 03:13 PM
I was able to replicate the issue so I have this thread forwarded to our developers. We'll you know once update will be made.
Thanks for reporting.
- orestAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 02:57 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:03 PM
Hello orest. We have just made an update that fixes the HTML entities generated when using Cyrillic or other characters forwarded to Highrise. Please do let us know if you continue to experience problems with this.
- orestAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:09 PM
seems it works now properly.
thank you so much!
- orestAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 08:30 PM
Sorry, it came again.
Did you just changed something back?
it became OK after you had answered me (you can see some corect text like Тест Тестович on the new screenshot), and just 30 min ago it happened again (look at upper contacts which have broken symbols).
Could you fix again, or do you need some additional information from me?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 09:54 PM
Hello orest. Can you give it another try? We had to revert earlier due to errors, but I believe this was fixed again.
- orestAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 04:45 AM
it's ok now again. thanks)
- orestAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:43 AM
one more pleca with this error: http://screencast.com/t/NIIU8wHjuw1
but now it happens when Jotform sends automatic email (Notification) to the Highrise dropbox address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) for being recognised by Highrise
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 08:33 AM
Hello orest. Can you tell us more details about this including the form so we can replicate the issue?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 07:25 AM
Hello orest, I've made further tests sending an email alert to task+ but I'm not able to replicate this. I'll wait for your response on this.