- dbqfoundationAsked on March 18, 2013 at 03:27 PM
I receive this error when I try to create a pdf of my form. Can you help?:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 05:38 PM
Hi there, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I was not able to reproduce the problem on one of my forms, can you please share the URL of the form that is giving you this problem?
We'll be glad to continue troubleshooting for you!
- dbqfoundationAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 05:40 PM
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 07:48 PM
I checked the form with id 30764765362157 and it seems no submission has yet been submitted to it. To create a pdf, you must have atleast an exisitng submission within your form.
But if you are pertaining to the form with id 22114069407144, I was not able to replicate the same issue as I was able to generate/create a pdf with it.
Can you please try using a different browser and see if the error still persists?
- dbqfoundationAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Okay, thanks. I didn't realize you had to have a submission to create a pdf of the form. Thanks for answering my question--it works now!
- glennleeAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 12:12 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome!