- ctabor1Asked on March 18, 2013 at 03:44 PM
I must have enabled two of my forms to go into my drop box... I see the pdfs stacking up in there, but since the info is also in the JotForm database, I really don't need to clutter my drop box up with it...
I was looking around the Reports area, but not sure where I go to "disable" that feature.
I still want the reports you collect to keep all the info submitted, but don't need that dropbox feature.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 03:51 PM
Please follow these steps to remove the dropbox integration of your form:
1. Open your form in Edit mode.
2. Click on "Integrations".
3. Click on the Dropbox. A new wizard will appear.
4. Click on the red button: "Remove integration"
Hope this helps!!
- ctabor1Answered on March 18, 2013 at 03:53 PM
THANK YOU... THAT WAS EASY... I didn't even think to look there.