- bentondaycampdirectorAsked on March 18, 2013 at 06:17 PM
We would like to use JotForm for our Girl Scout day camp registration, health and other forms. Before our Council can approve JotForm, it needs to know how secure 1) payments and 2) health information are. Could you please describe so I may pass along to the higher authorities for them to make a decision? Thanks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 09:25 PM
Thank you for choosing JotForm!
2. Our higher team are always performing and working hard to make our server stable and more reliable. So far, JotForm stability is 100%. We have also upgraded to a more powerful data center for a better use.
Hope this little information helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again here.
- bentondaycampdirectorAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 09:33 PMThanks for your reply. However, could you please explain how making
the server more stable and reliable (response #2) means that health
records are secure?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 09:40 PM
Yes, all your form data are securely and safely stored at JotForm so there's nothing to worry about it. Thanks!
- bentondaycampdirectorAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 03:39 PMThanks for your response. I just sent another question re. HIPPA but
asked for it to be private. I couldn't recall if gave an email for
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 04:18 PM
Jotform is Hipaa Compliant and it is always recommended to use SSL to all your form submissions. When accessing your Jotform account and working on your form builder, instead of using http://www.jotform.com, you will be then using https://www.jotform.com
I would advise checking this thread as it offers information on being HIPAA complaint.
If you have inquiries, please contact us again.