- KingyAsked on May 21, 2010 at 06:46 AM
- hurricanetattooAnswered on May 21, 2010 at 08:40 AMi know if you have iphone there is a iphone app that recieves all submissions
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:30 AMNo, an XML feed is not available. However, we have a feature called Send Post Data which can be used to post submission data to the Thank You page. Here is an example how you can use it:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form.