- writeitrightAsked on March 18, 2013 at 08:20 PM
I did not choose to have my forms set to ssl. Further, I've only had two submissions this month that were from actual clients. The other submissions were me testing the forms. I feel it's unfair to count these towards my limit when there's no way for me to tell which forms are set to ssl.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM
You seem to have few forms and some of it contains submissions. Sometimes it could be a problem with the environment where the form is embedded to. May we know the website URL where the forms are embedded so we can check it here? Also, please make it sure you are not using "HTTPS" on your form embed code, sometimes it could be a mistake on your end. We'd appreciate if you could verify.
And by the way, I have now reseted your SSL counter back to zero "0". Please take note that we can only do this once.
- writeitrightAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:22 AMThank you for resetting the count!
When I embed the forms onto my website I use the code provided to me by Jot
Forms in the 'Embed Form' instructions provided by you for Google Sites.
My website address is www.writeitrightsite.com. There are forms on many of
the pages on the site. I created each of the forms on my website using Jot
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:35 AM
Thanks, that must be the problem.
Please note that google site forces the form to use HTTPS since they requires it. However, there's a way to bypass that using iframe embed code. Here's a guide:
1. Go to your Google Site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Click "Insert Menu" and select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form's iFrame embed code. Adjust gadget width and height according to your preference, then press OK.
- writeitrightAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Managing Member at Write It Right
Indianapolis, Indiana Area
Confirm that you know Juanita Taylor:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.