Can i please change my username?

  • Profile Image
    Renee Gibson
    Asked on August 23, 2019 at 02:23 AM

    I would like to change my username to centrED please. It is currently rfort.

    Many thanks,


  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 23, 2019 at 02:54 AM


    We've successfully changed your username to centrED.

    Please note that as your account is currently not in a paid plan, you can change your username anytime by following the steps below:

    Just go to your account settings by clicking on your account's avatar on the far right, then click on Settings.

     1565345828Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 17.1

    You will see a screen showing you the username field. Click on Edit:



    Lastly, pick your new username and click Save.

    To learn more about changing your username on Jotform, click here.


    Thanks for contacting us! We are always happy to assist, whenever you need.