How do I apply for educational discount?

  • Profile Image
    Stacey Garnett 
    Asked on August 23, 2019 at 09:45 AM

    We are an institution of higher education.  I understand we can fill out a form and get 50% percent off of the price. I am the person who will be helping to make sure that everything is paid.  We will need a W9 form and an invoice.  I don't have an account.  I can set one up , but our data specialist will be the one creating the forms.  Will she be able to have an account where she logs in and creates what we need or will she have to log in under my email since I am setting up the account?  Thanks.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 23, 2019 at 10:25 AM

    The account may be created by any name. However, the account should be registered using the organization email address and the organization should be a non-profit.

    You may get the w9 form for making a payment.

    If you want to make the payment using Purchase order or offline payment method, please refer to the guide below:


  • Profile Image
    Stacey Garnett 
    Answered on August 23, 2019 at 10:29 AM

    We are not a non-profit.  We are a state agency (State Council of Higher Education for Virginia).  I work for GEAR UP Virginia and we work with 15 school divisions (24 schools) throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 23, 2019 at 11:29 AM

    Please sign up for a Jotform account using your email address or any email address that is using the same domain (*

    Once you have an account, go to this page and fill up the application form:

    Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified via email once it is approved. The email contains instructions on how to upgrade to a discounted paid account.

    In regards to your other question, you can share your login credentials to your colleague who will manage the forms.

    Let us know if you have any questions.