- foothills05Asked on March 19, 2013 at 09:32 AM
The last half dozen customers who have signed up and paid for through PayPal using my form of yours comes witha pop-up screen blocking the information on the form. The screen says that the security certification is no longer valid. I went through this before a few years ago. My form is: https://secure.jotform.com/form/20081142467 I need this corrected so I do not loose business. Why can you not keep your security certification current?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Hello, I just took a look at your form and I can see that this has been a previous issue with Google originally for you and I do see that you are currently using Paypal now. I checked your submissions but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary as the last submission that I saw you recieved was from yesterday at about 10:30am.
Is this happening after the payment is submitted or is it when they are on the paypal page? I got to that point but I did not see anything wrong yet when testing.
Are you able to share with us if there were any error codes given or was it just the message " Security Certificate is No Longer Valid "? Could you please tell us where and when this was seen and include a screenshot if possible. It sounds like we may be experiencing an SSL problem though I am not aware of any at the moment but this information will help us to find and correct the issue quickly if it is happening.
- foothills05Answered on March 19, 2013 at 12:00 PMNew response receivedI had to take pic with my cell then e-mail it to my e-mail address. I get this when I receive a New Submission form from jotform. When I click yes button 8-10 times it will then let me see the form.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:05 PM
I am not able to reproduce the Security validate warning.
Do you have your form embedded into a webpage? are you using the correct secure domain of us?
If the form is being shown into your page, please make sure it start with https://secure.
Let us know if the issue persist
- foothills05Answered on March 19, 2013 at 04:08 PMNew response receivedI received the test New Submission form and the same pop-up screen showed when I opened it. I had to click on the "Yes" button nine times before the Security screen went away so I could view the test New Submission This is the security form of yours that I'm using; it is from my website: https://secure.jotform.com/form/20081142467
- KadeJMAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:15 PM
Can you please provide us with a link to your website so that we can check and eliminate that as a possible cause incase there is a conflict? Also, what Browser/Browser Version and OS is this happening on?