- stuartcohenAsked on March 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
see the order form on jamaicaforaday.com (buy now)
the conditions on ALL my sites stopped working
you go to a DEAD page or a default thank you page
I am OUT Of business
log in stuartcohen
PLEASE HELP ME
- glennleeAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Can you please provide us the form url or the form title so we can investigate the issue. For the meantime, I cleared your form caches. Can you please check if that resolve the issue?
- stuartcohenAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 12:26 PMThank you kindly for your quick reply.
Here is one URL:
I have two order forms, both have many conditions, which are still in place.
To avert further disaster, if the conditions continue not to work, I put in a custom Thank You message instructing people to call me if they get this message rather than jump to my shopping cart.
Please help, thank you
Conditions are still not working
- stuartcohenAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 12:41 PMHello, conditions are still not working.
Here is another URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 01:55 PM
Hello and we do apologize about this problem. I've taken a look at your form and from what I can tell so far it appears that we are having slight issues with the Conditional Logic for Redirection on your form since after testing them on a cloned version of your form it is not working like it is supposed to. I am going to go ahead and forward this to our development team to take a look at since I think it is something more technical and we will let you know as soon as it's been corrected.
- stuartcohenAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 02:04 PMThank you I am in a hold position
Super critical at this time
Thank you very kindly, I await further follow up!
Stuart (631) 877-9080 (cel)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Our developers have informed to us that the issue is now resolved. We apologize for the inconvenienced this might have caused to you
- stuartcohenAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 03:59 PMYes, an order JUST came through
MOST grateful for your prompt and caring assistance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:05 PM
Thank you SO very much for your kind words Stuart, this is what really makes us smile and to strive to the best of our abilities in our daily job tasks
- stuartcohenAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:06 PMHi!
Strange .. trying to save a form and got this odd pop up notice. Cannot save form with the changes. Please help?
The security system for this website has been triggered because of a phrase or content in your submission. If you are reading this, you are most likely a human visitor trying to log in or post a comment that triggered the system.
Never seen this before, can you help? I hope this is not on all my forms?
Found this on: NEW Jamaica Group Name Form
- stuartcohenAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:08 PMOK danger indeed
I am now prohibited from making any changes to my forms help help please, thank you
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 05:20 PM
Our site is protected by a service called Cloudflare. It looks like they started asking for a captcha from all users when you tried to edit forms. We are not sure why this happened but either they have fixed this problem or .
You can edit your forms now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- stuartcohenAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 10:18 PMHello, please help
Notifications are NOT coming through
I am unable to edit my forms
I can log it, select a form then ask to edit
but I get a blank screen
please please can you help, thank you
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Can you please log out, clear your browser cache and log back in?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Also, can you please open a new thread about this problem?