- George TrudeauAsked on March 29, 2011 at 09:18 AM
We are a local town government, the Town of Falmouth, Massachusetts.
We're looking for a service like JotForm for our web site, but we are not able to pay by credit card. Is it possible to mail a check, perhaps for a year's service at a time?
George Trudeau, webmaster, Town of Falmouth
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 29, 2011 at 10:16 PM
I have this request forwarded to correct department.
Thank you for choosing JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 11:46 PM
For check / purchase orders please use the information provided on our payment gateway. We outsource our payment processing to Plimus, LLC.
So, when you need to make a check payment, please fill this form below and choose "Check" option on "Method of Payment". Then you will see details on the next page for it:
The purchase orders cannot be less than $100 since there is some manual labor involved so you will need to purchase two year Premium subscription which is the only option we have over $100.
- falmouthAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 03:35 PM
Thanks, but isn't $9.95/month x 12 over $100? The problem is I don't think our accounting department will let us pay for 2 years even if 1 year costs more!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 03:19 AM
Annual payment for subscriptions are indeed cheaper than monthly payment subscriptions. This is the advantage of paying for one year or two year subscriptions.
- falmouthAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 08:52 AM
We're ready to buy, but... Do you have your Federal form W-9 online someplace, or can you fax it to us? We need it to pay.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Thank you for your interest in subscribing, falmouth.
I have escalated your inquiry to the better person to look into your request.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:18 AM
Please use this W-9 since the payments are collected by Plimus:
- iamjeremyjonesAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 01:05 PM
I want to pay by credit card but per our company policy still need to use a requisition and PO to make the transaction which means I need an address for your company to put on my requisition. Please provide an address so I can purchase/subscribe today.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 04:22 PM
Good day! We request you to please open a separate thread with your inquiry.
Use this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?
- iamjeremyjonesAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:02 PMHello Welvin,
I was referred to the page that I put the post on. Why is it so difficult to
just get an address so we can give you guys money?
IT Support Specialist
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Welvin kindly asked to open a new thread as this is a rule in forum. This way, we can provide you with all the information you need for your particular requirements
- iamjeremyjonesAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 07:48 PMI went online and paid by credit card already.
IT Support Specialist