- sasa999Asked on March 19, 2013 at 01:19 PM
I need to write comments and reitings in received submissions (in MyForms/ submissions page). How I can do it. There I need 1 or 2 empty text boxes in submissions forms for me, but they must be hidden for customers.
Can you make visible hidden Text box in My Forms/Submissions page?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 19, 2013 at 01:51 PM
Unfortunately, the feature you are looking for is currently not preset in JotForm submission page but I will forward that request to our development team if they can consider putting some comment system for entries. However, I can not give you a specific timeframe as this will depend on the number of users asking the same feature. If it becomes popular there is a high chance it will be implemented by our developers.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:38 AM
Sorry for the wrong answer ardy has provided. In fact, we do have this feature. You can create a hidden field on your forms that is only visible to you. You can edit this field on the submissions page.
- pszumskiAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 05:50 AM
I miss the Hidden Box. I have read in the forum that the Password Box is no longer available, it looks like this is the same for the Hidden Box?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Hidden Box is still available, you can search for it in the Widgets