- guide2gettingAsked on March 19, 2013 at 02:48 PM
I apologize for asking this question. I was able to find an answer to it a few weeks ago and I bookmarked it for future reference. But I'm not able to find the bookmark or the answer.
I have a form with 30 questions that are open ended. Each question is followed by a text box where people can answer with as many words as they like.
When I receive the email for each completed questionairre, it lists the question and then the answer, times 30. But I'd like to just copy the answers without the questions. Is there a way I can do this?
Thanks so very much,
- glennleeAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 03:20 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
To delete the question column in your email notification,please follow the steps.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification.
3. Follow the instruction on image below.
If you need more assistance please let us know. Thanks
- guide2gettingAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Thank you, Gleniee!
- glennleeAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:10 PM
If you need more assistance please us know.