- NYSCoordinatorAsked on March 19, 2013 at 03:18 PM
I can not access my form "Service Agreement" http://form.jotform.us/jsform/30467877356164 in order to edit it ever since I added the electronic signature. The error message states that "your form must be really big! Funny
Could you please assist me?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 03:29 PM
Where did you get that error?
Your form with direct link works fine "https://www.jotform.com/form/30467877356164" and i am able to see it embedded in your site. I did send a test submission and it was successful as i received the autoresponse as well.
Screenshots for your reference:
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 03:32 PM
It's only when I am trying to edit the form in my account. The form works fine, I just can't make any changes to it. And I can't see the signature anymore. It worked a couple of times, now it stopped working.
- glennleeAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:00 PM
I can see the signature field in my end.Can you please try to clear your browser cache and I will also clear your form cache. Then try it again.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:08 PM
But this still doesn't change the fact that I can't access the form regardless if the catch is cleared or not. Correct? I think it may be the browser I'm using at work which is IE7 Version 7.0.5730.13
This may be the issue, so can you check on the browser compatability?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 19, 2013 at 04:47 PM
I checked your account into IE7 like you said, I replicated the issue you are having. Are you allowed in your office to upgrade to a higher IE version? Please try to upgrade if you are allowed to do.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 04:59 PMNo I am not allowed to. So does that mean anyone with this version browser will not be able to utilize the esignature? And I won't be able to edit the form from work? If so that doesn't help me because I work on my forms more than 70% from my office computer.
Sent from my iPod
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 19, 2013 at 05:30 PM
I will forward this to our development team and will tell them that there is a problem with IE7 in loading large forms. We will update you once there are changes. Thank you!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:34 AM
Can you use Google Chrome or Firefox on your office computer?
It is important for us to support IE7 and IE6 on the forms, but it is huge amount of work us for tiny fraction of users to do the same on the Form Builder.
I opened a bug ticket for this but I cannot give it a high priority and it is usually months before we can get to lower priority bugs. If you'd like we can remove the e-signature field from your form for you so that you can continue editing on IE7?
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 07:15 AM
Hi I understand. Unfortunately no, I can not use another browser at work. I guess I will just have to deal with the situation. I appreciate you attempting to fix the issue, and I also understand the priority level.
I will edit on my own from from home, so there's no need for you to remove the esig.
Thank you for your continued support, I love Jot Form as you can probably see from all the forms I build.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 12:11 AM
I'm looking through old tickets, and noticed this one. I see there's still an issue with this page:
I'm getting this error:
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://form.jotform.us/jsform/30487562097159"
If you're still maintaining this website, can you try re-embedding the form again?
Potentially you could select the iFrame option and see if it fixes the issue.
Let us know, and we apologize that this hasn't been resolved.
- NYSCoordinatorAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 09:05 PM
I'm all set, thanks