- ScandersonAsked on March 19, 2013 at 05:47 PM
The form was fairly simple to create, thank you!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 06:59 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that you have embed the iFrame code into the article, and now this is showing it as characters, but not processing it as the code.
Do you have some option like, 'HTML Edit', 'HTML Source', 'HTML View' or something like this on your web builder? The iFrame code should be embedded into the HTML area, so it can be processed correctly.
If you are still having any problems with embedding, please provide us with the information about your website bulding App/Software. Then, we will be able to check it out further.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on March 19, 2013 at 07:05 PM
You should see it in your Weebly editor and use a Custom HTML widget instead when pasting the IFRAME embed code.
Please let us know if you need further assistance
- ScandersonAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 02:44 AM
I got it, thank you so much. I love it,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 05:32 AM
On behalf of my colleague's, you're welcome!
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to let us know.