- twmiller24Asked on March 19, 2013 at 08:26 PM
When the form is submitted, I set up an autoresponder confirmation with a link to the PDF of the form submissions. Instead of initials in the bottom field, the label is "Submission date."Page URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the same issue and have forwarded to our developers for further investigation. Please expect a response from one of them soon.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 08:14 AM
This problem has been fixed. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.
- twmiller24Answered on March 20, 2013 at 09:54 AM
As always, the Jotform team is awesome. No other company I know of has your level of perfection and then support if there is a problem. Thanks so much.
- glennleeAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome and thank you for your kind words!