- admonventasAsked on March 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Hello In this moment have a problem When I want to see the optión for edit form:
"OK. This is taking a while. Please hang on!"
"Wow! This must be a huge form. We are almost there"
"Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later."
The form work correctly in this moment, not work in edition
What is the solution for this problem? When I try again, repeat the same error
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the problem. I've previously encountered that issue when trying to load very large forms (which makes sense) but your form certainly does not fall into that category.
Are your other forms loading okay?
- admonventasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Yes, the other form are loading OK.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Can you please clone that form? I did that in my side and did not reproduce the problem
- admonventasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I clone the form and view the same problem = (
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Okay, I'll submit a ticket for you. Hopefully, we can get things sorted out quickly.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- kathystimAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 01:35 PM
I get this same message using Internet Explorer, but my form loads fine when I switch and use FireFox.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 02:05 PM
We don't recommend IE to open the form builder. We recommend Google Chrome . Your internet explorer might have an issue with cache or spyware
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 03:23 AM
Can you try a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox?
- admonventasAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 09:31 AM
Hi, I tested with other browser (Google Chrome( and it working perfectly. Thanks for your attention