- admonventasAsked on March 20, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Hello In this moment a have a problem, when The user send the form this connect with DROPBOX but not upload the file in the carpet generated sometimes.
What is the possible problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Since you are accepting only a single file, I would suggest you to try using the Single Upload feature. Re-integrate your form to Dropbox and observe is the same issue will happen.
- admonventasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Hello. I need the upload multiples files in this form, them...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:17 PM
I see. Haven't you tried re-integrating the form to Dropbox? If not, please try that. Let us know if you will experience the same after re-integrating.
- admonventasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 03:53 PM
I re-integraded DROPBOX in this moment, i loading multiples file and not have a problem but Sometimes present the problem or it possible that finish the porblme with the nes re-intregate?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Are you having the problem with some specific files? For example, large files or video files only.
Also, you may check if the files are on your Dropbox web account, not on your computer application.
- admonventasAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:01 PM
I check the type of files and almost always is type PDF, I need that accept this fyle.
I will checking the problem in the DROPBOX web, I will gonna be informing the situation
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 20, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Yes, please do inform us of your results on the Dropbox.