- LambooAsked on March 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM
- LambooAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Basically you could fill out several orders before submitting
- glennleeAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM
You can use Page break under the Survey tool tab. Page break gives the user option to go to next page of the form.
- LambooAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM
But is there a way for this page to automatically have the same form generated from the first page? So the user could fill out as many orders as needed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:14 PM
You can do that but you have to manually add the Order Fields into your form. You can add them into the second page using our Page Break Tool as mention by my colleague and let them forward if they needed another order, all before hitting submit button. You can accomplish such using our Conditional Logic Tool (Conditional Logic on Forms). Or simply let them refresh the page for another order.
Let us know if you need help implementing this methods.