- Prestige1Asked on March 21, 2013 at 01:38 PM
- glennleeAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 01:52 PM
Yes, you can add another email address in notification.
Here are the steps.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification.
3. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button.
4. Then add the second email address in Recipient E-mail separate email address by a comma.
example: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Prestige1Answered on March 27, 2013 at 11:56 AMThank you. Sounds great.
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:52:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Can I add two e-mail addresses to the notifications of submission to be sent to two e-mails?