- ebenitoAsked on March 21, 2013 at 02:21 PM
I get an error saying the integration failed. It does the authentication just fine, but then, when confirming it takes several minutes and returns this error.
Happened with firefox, windows, 7 and different google accounts.
Already set integrations works fine
- glennleeAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Can please provide us the form url so we investigate the issue.
- ebenitoAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 03:57 PM
The form has not been embedded yet, what URL would you need?
I have this problem with all forms in my account. You can check this:
"CPP Virtual - 10 Estratégica2 (1º) [abril 2013]"
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 04:29 PM
I have tried the Google Spreadsheet integration on my test form, and I was not able to reproduce any issues.
Now we have cleared all your form caches. Can you please also clear your browser cache and cookies, and then check the integration again?
If that does not work, please let us know. Thank you!
- ebenitoAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Unfortunately it still returns "An error occured during integration".
Than it show integration is active but the spreadsheet linked doesn't exist.
I'd appreciate your help is critical for us to get this back on track,
Tried with Firefox and Chrome, no pop up blockers, no changes since last time when it was working.
Tried with new forms, existing forms, duplicated forms, same result. Old integrations work.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 21, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Now the problem has been escalated to our Developers.
They will check this out and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 04:30 AM
Problem has been solved,
- ebenitoAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 03:26 PMThank you,
2013/3/22 JotForm Support Forum