- vesadminAsked on May 21, 2010 at 04:54 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 08:42 AMAdded this to our suggestions list. So, you would like to be able to send the email address of the user to the Authorize.net. Is that right?
- lincolnlakeAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 03:30 PM
This would be very helpful.. Because if authorize.net is supplied with an email it will automatically send a receipt to the purchaser.
- ugmwebformAnswered on September 10, 2010 at 02:15 PM
This would be very helpful! We receive Authorize.net confirmations that include name and address, but having an email address would be helpful - as of now we have to combine information from Authorize.net and Jotform to get all the contact info.
- engillisAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 01:42 PM
Yes, please add an email address field to the authorize.net form to facilitate email payment receipts.