- bscsignsAsked on March 22, 2013 at 05:30 PM
The pictures attached to submissions are being uploaded to my dropbox folder, but no pdf's are being uploaded. I have already tried reintegrating Dropbox without success.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 06:50 PM
May I inquire for more details.
Was the form embedded on a website? Can you share to us the URL how to access your form.
If you are referring to this form http://www.jotform.com/30734012116136 , please take note that the upload fields on the form is not set to required. So, it is possible for the user not to upload any file and still be able to submit your form.
Will await for your response.
- bscsignsAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 09:55 AM
Sorry for the late reply. I have 2 issues:
1. When I use the form and have an email submission, the pictures do not attach.
2. When I use dropbox the pictures upload to the folder, but no pdf is generated and put in the dropbox folder.
I have been testing it to make sure everything functions correctly, this is why I know the fields are not working correctly.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
I have tested a simplified version of your form and I was able to reproduce the issue with the PDF on dropbox not being produced.
As per the e-mail notification, as you can see at the end of my short video. I was able to receive the links to the images on my e-mail.
I do notice that your form did not have a notification attached to it.
Here is a guide to help you set on up:
Please stand by for updates from our dev team on this matter