- SuperLotionAsked on March 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM
If a submission is deleted, does it count against the monthly limit?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Yes it does, the monthly counter increases with every submission received.
- SuperLotionAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM
thank you for the VERY FAST response...
I'm very glad I found Jotform..
- KadeJMAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are very welcome and your comment is much appreciated, thanks for being apart of JotForm! :)
If you need help with anything else just ask.
- techtouchAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 06:19 PM
I don't find how I can delete a submission. Can somebody help please?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 07:37 PM
To do delete form submissions:
1. Login to Jotform
2. Click on My Forms (on top)
3. Select your form among the list of forms.
4. Click Submissions button on top
5. You will now be in the form submissions page.
6. The delete submission button is on the upper right corner.
Using the Delete submission button will delete each selected submission one at a time for that form.