- cswAsked on March 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Can I set them up in three columns with five choices in each category with a check box?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 01:50 AM
You can use the spread columns property of the checkbox field. This will align your checkbox answers in 3 column.
Although you cannot see it when still in the form builder, if you preview the form, you will see it in effect. Like this form
Hope this help. Inform us if you have more question.
- cswAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 10:50 AMThanks, I knew I could do this. What I mean is, if you take a look at question 5, it is asking of the following issues which are you dealing with…How can I take the 15 issues and group them in three columns with a check box next to them? I have several similar questions like #5 in my survey.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM
You can use Field Positioning for that: Field Positioning.
- cswAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:47 PMThank you, but I can’t seem to get the arrow move to new line to come up when I right click on the field.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 01:00 PM
If the field is already in a new line, then the option will not be available. You should see the "Shrink" option.
If the field has been set to "Shrink", you should see two options.
You can "Expand" or you can keep it small and move it to the next line if you wish.
Hope that helps!