- LRGAsked on March 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I'm having this problem with ALL my forms. When one hits the Submit button, it gets stuck on "Please wait..." and then never submits--I don't get a submission, they don't get a confirmation. Need this fixed ASAP!Page URL:
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on March 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
The admin keep saying that they dont have a problem... but i assume they have some link in due to being on the same network so they dont get the issue...
As a team, to suddently have 20-30 of the same fault and still not have a brain to say... oooh seems to be a wide problem, lets fix it... they instead say... oh, i can get yours working...
not very analytical!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
The problem should now fully resolved. Sorry about this.
- 3genterAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:53 AM
This one is still not working
- bmthairportAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Mine are also not working http://www.bournemouthairportparkingservice.co.uk/#/pay-with-paypal/
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Tried both forms and working fine. It might be your browser cache. Please try shift+refresh on the form.
- 3genterAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Yep, sorry working now - thanks for your help and a great product.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for the update 3genter. :) I am glad it is also resolved on your end.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 02:42 PM
I was actually having this problem a while back as well.. like they mentioned and TODAY.... dun dun dun im back to my worst night mare. Is this problem occuring with others or just me?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 03:24 PM
There might be a problem with the Stripe integration. We will check this out and quickly get back to you via your thread.
- thereserveteamAnswered on July 02, 2013 at 03:41 PM
please and thank you... maybe i reached my gb space?!?!?